Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can't Log Into Home App

Regular Visitor

Can't Log Into Home App

I have been having an issue logging into the Xfinity Home App on my android phone.  I have contacted comcast every day for a week.  I have been given a ticket number and have been promised a call within 24 hours (lol).  I have been on the phone with comcast sometimes in excess of 2 hours.  I am told that it needs to be referred to Tier 3 and I will get a call back.  The error states I must use the email I provided at the same time XFINITY Home was installed [55403]. Has anyone been able to get this type of issue resolved?

Official Employee

Re: Can't Log Into Home App

emd2289 -- 

Thanks for reaching out.  I pulled up your account & see the errors linked to a secondary email.  I want to confirm the email address you are using to sign into the app.  I have sent you a private message.  Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.  

Thanks!  

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation