Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

CAN I GET SOME HELP

Contributor

CAN I GET SOME HELP

Why is it that I can not speak to a supervisor higher than the customer service reps that are unable to help? I currently since last night have three exculated ticket numbers with promises of a rerun call and NO CALL YET. I spent two hours with tech support yesterday TWICE the second tech saying everything the first one had me do was wrong, now I have no display screen. Next person suppose to be a supervisor again spends almost two hours on the phone (yea that's 4 hours) promises me that someone was going to call me at 11:18 last night at 11:40 when I called back to see why they didn't call the supervisor que closed at 11(why would a supervisor not know that que close at 11 ) I have his conversation and the lady before me recorded. HOW DO YOU GET TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ITS HEEN A YEAR NOW EITHER THE SECURITY AS AN ISSUE OR THE CABLE OR INTERNET. All from each not reading modems and switches. I had to take off work two days last issue I cannot take off again. I have an elderly mother with Alzheimer's and that is the only reason I use the system and I'm so frustrated.
Official Employee

Re: CAN I GET SOME HELP

Hi likremy - 

I understand your frustration & I'd like to help.  Are you having issues with the Xfinity Home mobile app?  If so, could you please give me a little more detail about the trouble you are experiencing?  I pulled up your account, but am not seeing errors with the mobile app. 

Thanks,

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I have the same issues. I spent over 3 hours in the past 3 days, mostly on hold, with tech support. Comcast customer service is the worst I seen any organization I've ever dealt with. I used to have DirecTV and decided to try Comcast when I moved and I deeply regret the decision. If I was not stuck in a contract I would get out right away
Official Employee

Hi bdavis500 - 

I have pulled up your account & am adding you to a ticket regarding the 43999 errors.  I will follow up with you via the forums.

Thanks,

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon