Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Bill for disconnected service

New Poster

Bill for disconnected service

My Account No.: 87xxxxxxxxx95 ……     

This account was cancelled since May 29, 2017 and your equipment were returned to your office in Corvallis, Oregon on May 31,2017. How come you are sending me bill every month?

On June 19, 2017, my friend informed me that you sent me a bill of $60.37. When I checked my account, I found that was for the service from June 3 to July 2, 2017. I sent you a letter on June 19 informing you that your service was disconnected before this date and asked you to cancel the bill. Unfortunately, you didn’t response.

To my surprise, I found now that you sent me a bill of $124.72.  the amount $60.37 for the period from June 3 to July 2 (the previous one) and 64.35 for the service from July 3 to Aug. 2.

I am abroad (in xxxxxxx) and had disconnected your service since May 29, 2017 and returned your equipment on May 31, 2017 as shown in the receipt attached.

How come do you still charging me for disconnected account?

I wrote to you last month to cancel the bill amount because you don’t supply any service to me and I don’t have any piece of your equipment, but I did not receive any reply from you.

I might send my request to different department not to the billing section, but in all cases, I expected your company will act properly.

Do your company not aware of my cancellation of the service?

I am waiting for your fast reply confirming the cancellation of the service from the end of May 2017 and cancellation of your bills.

Official Employee

Re: Bill for disconnected service

Hi Alhaytham. I can help address your billing concerns. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.