Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Arm/Disarm Tone no longer works on my iPhone (v2.0)

New Poster

Arm/Disarm Tone no longer works on my iPhone (v2.0)

Since Rachel decided to lock my original post, I'm going to ask the question again (hence v2.0). 

My original inquiry was;

When my xFinity home alarm was armed or disarmed, I used to hear a tone on my iPhone. For reasons unknown, all of a sudden, I no longer get the tone when my system is Armed or Disarmed. I've checked everything I can, but can't seem to get that tone back. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the Home app on my iPhone, logged out then back in, but nothing I do seems to get it back to the way it was. Was there a change to the app or something?....perhaps a change that eliminated this feature? Any help you all can provide is sure appreciated. 

Rachel replied to that inquiry saying that this was NEVER a feature, but I beg to differ. I know darn well that my iPhone would notify me when my Xfinity home security system was armed and disarmed. In fact, I could count on it happening every single day as I backed out of my driveway on my way to work. For reasons unknown, Rachel said that this never worked, and then she proceeded to lock the post so nobody could respond to it. Why?

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation