Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Are you unable to login to your Xfinity Home mobile app?

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 1 of 4

We recently modified the login experience across our Xfinity mobile applications.  As a result of this, several people have encountered a problem when attempting to launch the Xfinity Home mobile application.  At this time, we only allow a single user account to use the Xfinity Home mobile and web applications.  This means that if you attempt to login to Xfinity Home with user-id-1, but user-id-2 is tied to your Xfinity Home account, you will be unable to launch and login to the Xfinity Home app.  We are working on changing this behavior to support additional user accounts soon.  Meanwhile, you will need to continue using the single user ID associated with your Xfinity Home account.  You will see a screen like the one shown below when you launch the Xfinity Home app.  If the user ID specified is NOT the appropriate one, you will need to tap the link, "Sign in as someone else" below the Sign In button. Then you will be able specify a new user ID and password.

Screenshot_20170505-130446.png

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
3 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 4

Please disregard the message below - a corporate firewall issue.

I am unable to login to my Xfinity Home android mobile app.  I have Xfinity Home service at two addresses, under two different accounts.  I have a different userid for each account, however, the problem seems similar to that described below.  I am unable to login to either account.

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 4

I have never been able to log in to my xfinity home with my tablet.  I have tried my username and my email address, neither one works.  I get this error:

Authorization Error

Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time xfinity home was installed. [55403]

I even tried changing the password and that didn't work either, even though it allowed me to change the password. 

I am using a Samsung Tab 3 Android tablet.  Any suggestions?

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4

Hi kelliemurray!  I would like to look into your account to see what is causing this problem. send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. In this private message please verify the Comcast user id you are using to login. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon