Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

App closes when click on sensor

New Poster

App closes when click on sensor

On my iPhone Every time I click on a sensor to bypass a door or window the app closes. This just started happening after downloading the latest app update.
Official Employee

Re: App closes when click on sensor

Hey Doty95. I can help with this. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

I have the same problem, but with my Samsung S7 android phone.  Worked with tech support for an hour to get it fixed, with no luck today.  My mobile carrier said they can't do anything with 3rd party apps.  The app is on my Samsung tablet, and had worked great.  So i tried an experiment, i un installed the app from the tablet, installed it again with the newer update.  Guess what, app on tablet now like on my mobile phone, not functioning correctly, same problem.. The developer of app needs to do a repair update.

Frequent Visitor

Download the July 18 update. So far it is working for me and I have been having the same issue on my phones.