Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

13999 error

New Poster

13999 error

Get error message 13999 every time app is opened. Sometimes takes 2-3 tries to erase error. Started when app was updated
Official Employee

Re: 13999 error

Hi jandrlafond - 

I have opened up a support ticket on your behalf & a tech will reach out to you.  I believe this is an issue with your touchscreen.  

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Get this also on the home app on the iphone
Official Employee

Hi Creighton630 - 

I've already created a ticket to investigate the issue you are experiencing.  I have updated it with this information for you.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

LOL

the same "opened a ticket for you" message was posted to my comment a month ago.

The result:

never contacted (as noted that I was supposed to be) AND still can't use the app.

Same old crappy, don't give a crat (word I can't use) customer service. Had a return service call scheduled because the tech was lost - I got it all working and canceled the return call - 3 times. Then got a message that it was not canceled and would be out in two days. So, tried to cancel it again - only way is to click on cancel for the appt which takes you to chat and support reps that are clueless. I was told that if I cancel the service call they would cancel my service. Told them 5 times that tech could not get it to work and told me to work on it and cancel return visit if I got it all working. I did and I canceled it 3 times and now have to cancel it again. We went back and forth for 25 minutes with the rep telling me a tech HAS to check my service to see that it is working correctly or they will terminate my service. Told them they have the tools to see that all equipment is working properly and the last time I let a tech touch my setup, he messed it up so badly that we had to wait a week for a higher level tech to come out and fix what he messed up. No way I'm doing that again. Got tired of "fighting" - told them one last time to cancel the service call and I was printing a copy of the transcript and if there was any fees or service interruptions due to the needless service call being canceled it would be taken up with regulatory folks as well as local tv stations that love to report on comcast's terrrible behaviour towards customers. I then ended it because I had better things to do. 3 days later, still have service, but got a notice of a bunch of new charges on my bill that I need to check out.

Summary - app does not work and the odds of it working before the end of the century are 50/50.

Official Employee

Hi jandrlafond - 

Reaching out to follow up with you from your tech visit on the 13th.  I see he swapped out your touch screen & I am no longer seeing 13999 errors since that date.  I'd like to close out your ticket.  Can you confirm this has resolved your issues?

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation