Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
Contributor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
Accepted Solution

wifi hotspots and Blackberry playbook

Has anyone found the trick to logging a Blackberry Playbook into a comcast wifi hotspot?  I enter my user name and as soon as I touch the password field my user ID gets erased.

Posted by
Contributor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

Re: wifi hotspots and Blackberry playbook

Never mind, I found the magic trick to make it work.

Posted by
Email Expert

Would you please post what did work for you?  It might help another customer with the same problem.  Thanks!  Smiley Wink

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Posted by
Contributor

Whenever I tried to log in to xfinity wifi a floating bar would appear with links to the terms of use, and obscure the user ID field.  I typed my comcast email in anyway and when finished the floating bar moved and I could see my ID, but when I touched the password line to enter the password the ID got erased.  Finally I tried entering my password first, then my user ID and that worked.  All this has to happen before I even start the browser, it's part of the wifi connection setup screen.  It's a remembered connection now, so this should be the first and last time I need to jump through that hoop. Smiley Happy