Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity connect and xfinity mobile

Frequent Visitor

xfinity connect and xfinity mobile

I have both xfinity connect (several years) and now xfinity mobile. During the xfnity mobile promotion I got a phone for myself and one for my wife (separate email address @comcast.net and phone number). She complains that emails to me are also showing up on her phone but I don't get those for her. If she deletes the ones for me, they are also deleted from my phone. Is there a way to correct this? She has another phone (not with xfinity mobile but with the same comcast email address and xfinity connect) that doesn't do this. It may be an account error I am not aware of but I need to correct this. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Jim S

Official Employee

Re: xfinity connect and xfinity mobile

Hi schuch4,

I'd like to review your account on the back end to see what is causing the issue with your emails. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

In this email, can you please also specify both email addresses and the Xfinity mobile phone numbers associated to each of you? Thanks! 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation