Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

voice2go only vibrates

Contributor

voice2go only vibrates

I have the Connect App installed on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. When I receive a call the phone vibrates but I don't get a ringtone. I have all four volume sliders (Ringtone, Media, Notifications and System) set to their maximum values. Unless I'm near the telephone I don't know I have an incoming call.

Any suggestions of how to get the phone to generate an audible ringtone when receiving a Voice2Go call?

Problem Solver

Re: voice2go only vibrates

One area to look at that comes to mind is in the Connect App itself, when you go to its Settings area.  Select the Call Preferences option and look for the option Ringtones and make sure its little button is slid to the far right so that it is a bright color to indicate it is on.  The next option below that should be labeled Vibrate while ringing and then the option below that is Voice2go Call Ringtone where you set the ringtone you want. 

Hope this helps you out.

Contributor

Thanks. You pointed me in the right direction. Ringtones was ON, but changing the ringtone did the trick.

Thanks again!!!

Problem Solver

Glad that it worked for you and yes I had forgotten to mention to try and change the ringtone so will learn from this myself and keep that in mind for future use as well.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation