Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

voice2go not working

Regular Visitor

voice2go not working

Voice2go stopped working.  My calls to my home phone no longer come through on my cell phone using voice2go?  Any suggestions

Problem Solver

Re: voice2go not working

One thing that comes to mind is to check when you have the app open, go to Settings, and goto Call Preferences.  On the screen it takes you to, select Call Forwarding and if it asks you to select a number then select your home phone number.  It will take a moment to go read your settings from the server.  When the screen displays, look for Xfinity Connect Mobile App and make sure it says On underneath it.  If it does not say On, then touch it to select it and on the next screen slide the little round button to the right so that it is highlighted.  Also while you are at this screen, make sure the Number of rings before voicemail is set to the same number of rings that you have your home phone configured for as they should be the same.

If the above all checks out alright then the other suggestion I can think of is to reboot or power cycle your cell phone.  I use the connect app quite a bit for phone as well as email and there have been times in the past when the cell phone itself just gets jammed up and needs a reboot to reset everything to working properly.

Hope this helps you out.

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation