Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Connect App

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Connect App

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000212 EndHTML:000003857 StartFragment:000003396 EndFragment:000003715 StartSelection:000003396 EndSelection:000003715 SourceURL:https://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?app=mailXFINITY

Below is the email I got this week and as I understand it, I will no longer be able to access ALL of my email address' from one place.  Currently use the Xfinity Connect but it looks like it is going away.  How can I read all of my email without having to sign into each one, separatly?  I hope this is not another sign of progress that is putting us steps backwards.  thank you

This is to inform you that between 10/26/17 and 11/17/17, Comcast will discontinue the XFINITY Connect app functionality that enables users to import emails from more than one email account into a single app experience. This includes third party accounts (such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) and secondary Comcast.net accounts.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Connect App

Hi, largin - I replied back to you in http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Connect-App/Xfinity-Connect-Mobile-App-on-iPad/m-p/2979525#M992. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon