New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice2Go Texting will not set up

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 1

I have had an ongoing issue for several years.  When texting was originally set up, it worked great.  Once I had my service changed (to add home security), it stopped working.  Calling service numbers, going in to the store, having a tech at my house, uninstalling the app, reinstalling the app, cycling the modem, doing everything I was told by everyone I spoke with would not fix the issue.  

Here's what DID FIX IT for a BRIEF AMOUNT OF TIME... on this forum, one of the CSRs was able to find some random flag setting that I don't have access to see that had to be fixed (with escalation of the issue, because the employee didn't have proper access either).  It worked for, I think a few months.  Then it stopped, and has been non-functional for the past few years.

Normally, I wouldn't care, but I get people and businesses that only have my home number, and text it... and I never receive anything.  I've missed critical information as a result.  Plus, this is part of a PAID SERVICE that has been missing for LITERALLY YEARS.

Please look in to this.  RIght now, the app displays a message directing me to go online and set up voice2go.  If I go online, there is no option for my primary home number.  This was exactly what happened each time it has failed...