Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error 102002 sending email

New Poster

Error 102002 sending email

Error code 102002 - no internet connection - has just appeared sending an email. The email did send sometime later. iOS 11.2.5 updated 2 days ago, on iPhone 7+, but I don’t know if that caused the problem.
I don’t use “ connect” much anymore because it never has worked well on the iPhone 7+, since I got the phone. The new emails don’t load and texts are the same, so the app is useless on the 7+.
A customer service representative for exfinity told me to bring the phone to an Apple store for service. To me the problem isn’t the phone.
iOS “Mail” does work and also outlook and spark. “Connect” does work on Android.
New Poster

Re: Error 102002 sending email

Wasnt me.  

New Poster

Re: Error 102002 sending email

I had the same problem on my older iPad.  I have the same problem on my brand new iPad!  The devices do not need to go to the Apple Store.  It is the Connect app.  I have tried reporting it...did not get anywhere.  I have done every update...still did not help.  I’m going to delete the app and go back to my Gmail account.  At least I’ll get my emails in a timely fashion.  This app is HORRIBLE!  Thanks Xfinity!! (sarcasm)