Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Discontinuance of importing emails from more than one email account into a single app experience

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

Why discontinue the XFINITY Connect app functionality that enables users to import emails from more than one email account into a single app experience. This includes third party accounts (such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) and secondary Comcast.net accounts?

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 2 of 4

Disconcerting as I have the primary email and my wife has a secondary account.  Does this mean that my wife needs her own Comcast account to keep her Comcast email address?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 3 of 4

I just asked this same question as "Xfinity Connect App".  I have the same problem as you, I have 5 email accounts for different purposes, shopping etc.  I would hate to think that I would have to sign into 5 different one see read my emails!!!  You might want to monity that question too,  and see if there are any answers.  

Posted by
Contributor

Message 4 of 4

I am having the same problem. It is interesting that no one from Comcast has replied to this message. Have spoken with someone over the phone and in person at store. Don’t get the same answer.