New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Deleting the missed calls list

SOLVED
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 5
Does anyone know if there's any way to delete the list of missed calls in the Connect app for Android? There's a long list of calls that I missed, many on purpose; I don't need the reminder. Thanks for any response.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Solution

Just trying to be of help here and hope to clarify things.

Within the Connect App itself, you can clear the list of calls so that they are not  continually showing up on your screen.  I use the App on my Android smartphone and here is how I can do it within the App.  With the App open and selecting the Call option from the menu, on the screen that takes you to get your call list visible by selecting the icon at the top of the screen that looks like a clock.  When that screen opens up and you have the listing of calls visible, in the upper right hand corner of that screen it has a set of three dots stacked on top of each other.  Select those stacked dots by touching them.  This opens up a menu where an option Delete All Recent Calls is visible.  Select that option and it will delete the calls from the list within the App.

What the other poster was referring to I believe is the actual call logs that you see when you log into your account through a web browser and select the call logs of the voice section there.  The entries in those logs can't be deleted because they are what Comcast uses to do your monthly Xfinity Voice billing from.

Hope this helps and aids in clarifying things some. 

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 5

mrmxyzpltk wrote:
Does anyone know if there's any way to delete the list of missed calls in the Connect app for Android? There's a long list of calls that I missed, many on purpose; I don't need the reminder. Thanks for any response.

Call logs are not deletable by the end user.  Only Voicemail & Trash can be deleted by design.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Contributor

Message 3 of 5

why?  makes no sense.  I was able to delete old calls on my flip phone before.

Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Solution

Just trying to be of help here and hope to clarify things.

Within the Connect App itself, you can clear the list of calls so that they are not  continually showing up on your screen.  I use the App on my Android smartphone and here is how I can do it within the App.  With the App open and selecting the Call option from the menu, on the screen that takes you to get your call list visible by selecting the icon at the top of the screen that looks like a clock.  When that screen opens up and you have the listing of calls visible, in the upper right hand corner of that screen it has a set of three dots stacked on top of each other.  Select those stacked dots by touching them.  This opens up a menu where an option Delete All Recent Calls is visible.  Select that option and it will delete the calls from the list within the App.

What the other poster was referring to I believe is the actual call logs that you see when you log into your account through a web browser and select the call logs of the voice section there.  The entries in those logs can't be deleted because they are what Comcast uses to do your monthly Xfinity Voice billing from.

Hope this helps and aids in clarifying things some. 

Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 5 of 5
Thanks (extremely late) for your response.