members

online now

discussions

Deleted email problem on cell phone

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 6
After the latest Xfinity Connect mobile app update deleted emails on cell phone are retrieved again from the server. Sync issue?
5 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 6
I'm having the same problem. I dread what happens if this isn't solved soon. Is it a sync problem? Is there something I can do to set it up correctly?
Posted by
Visitor

Message 3 of 6
Well, the problem no longer exists. Seems to have corrected itself. Don't know how it corrected itself, but it did.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 6

My wife tells me her account is still behaving this way. Mine isn't. This app needs a lot of work.

Other oddball thing happening is when I get an e-mail from her, my name is appearing in the from in uppercase!

Posted by
Visitor

Message 5 of 6

I'm having the same problem right now but with the web based email client. I am deleting emails and when the next sync occurs, they are right back in my inbox. I've also been having connection issues with the Comcast server but my network is fine. Very frustrating. You pay a lot of money for their services and this is what you get out of it.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 6 of 6

I'm seeing this too. Web and App.  Posted over there a detailed explanation of the problem.

Things won't delete compltely either. I see a line thru items in the trash I think I have deleted as if they are in limbo.

I feel bad for people who use this for their business e-mail.