Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Deleted email problem on cell phone

New Poster

Deleted email problem on cell phone

After the latest Xfinity Connect mobile app update deleted emails on cell phone are retrieved again from the server. Sync issue?
New Poster

Re: Deleted email problem on cell phone

I'm having the same problem. I dread what happens if this isn't solved soon. Is it a sync problem? Is there something I can do to set it up correctly?
New Poster

Well, the problem no longer exists. Seems to have corrected itself. Don't know how it corrected itself, but it did.
Regular Contributor

My wife tells me her account is still behaving this way. Mine isn't. This app needs a lot of work.

Other oddball thing happening is when I get an e-mail from her, my name is appearing in the from in uppercase!

New Poster

I'm having the same problem right now but with the web based email client. I am deleting emails and when the next sync occurs, they are right back in my inbox. I've also been having connection issues with the Comcast server but my network is fine. Very frustrating. You pay a lot of money for their services and this is what you get out of it.

Regular Contributor

I'm seeing this too. Web and App.  Posted over there a detailed explanation of the problem.

Things won't delete compltely either. I see a line thru items in the trash I think I have deleted as if they are in limbo.

I feel bad for people who use this for their business e-mail.