Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Connect app error 102001

Regular Visitor

Connect app error 102001

I have an 6 month old iphone 7 which I upgraded from a iphone 6. Im running the latest IOS.   I use the comcast connect app to access my person email on my phone.  The app has work fine for years.  Since about November the connect app has stopped working properly.  It stops getting updates and I can access or send emails. The wheel spins.  I get "Erros The network connection was interrupted.  Please confimr your wifi or data network connection and try again.  [102001].   For a while I had to delete and reinstall the app a few times each day.  No March 6, 2018 I have to power off and power on the to reset the Connect app.  Then it works for a little while.  Power off/on 6-10 times each day.  I have submitted a ticket and talked with Comcast and they say this is a know issue.  But it has been not working for 3 months now.  Everything else on the phohe works fine with no issues.  Safari works, the Mail (connect to my work Outlook) everying else works but the connect app.  Does not matter if I am on wifi or my Verizon cellular.  The same issue keeps happening with the Comcast connect app.  Power off/on and it starts working again.  For a little while.  Does anyone know of a fix for this? 

Contributor

Re: Connect app error 102001

I’ve been having a plethora of issues with this app and have complained about it for months. Their engineers can’t seem to fix it and Comcast is trying to sell home security???? FAT CHANCE!!!!
Official Employee

peanut64, thanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue and we are working with our engineers for a fix. I'll reach back on this thread once I have an update. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi all, 

We're still working on this issue. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I’m having the same issue! Both on my iPhone and iPad...keep getting the error message 102001. I’m beyond frustrated! I wasn’t having any trouble until about 24 hrs ago. I’ve tried turning off the devices and removing the Xfinity app and downloading again. Nothing works! I cannot get my emails! Any advice would be appreciated... This is unacceptable!

Regular Visitor

I am having the exact same problem and can’t get a solution.....both Iphone and iPad....started this morning and can’t access email on either device
Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation