Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Connect App Quits Working After Web Platform Change

Contributor

Connect App Quits Working After Web Platform Change

Been trying to get Comcast to help since early Feb.  Worthless!!!  Been escalated and complained about.  BIG run around.  People call and write, and try the same things over and over and over again.  Went to check on a CR number, and they said it was closed and I asked for proof I told them it was fix.  Never produced it.  Tell them I am going to be on vacation and they still called and expect me to drop everything and troubleshoot..  Now when trying to get back to someone, I can't even with a direct extension number.  WORTHLESS Service.  I have wasted hours and hours. Here is a video I sent them last March...but funny no one can see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-dk8ozF3MM

I wish Comcast REALLY cares.  From a email from the "Executive Office", "Here Comcast Cares <removed personal info> " who has not returned my call and the person from "Comments for Tom Karinshak <removed personal info>" was totally useless costing me a trip to the local office that was not nessesary since she did not read information already in the system.  Worthless!!!   Am I wasting my time here, I bet I am!!! 

Official Employee

Re: Connect App Quits Working After Web Platform Change

Hello Snuffles2004! Sorry for the delayed response. I was able to look into the above ticket number you provided. I wanted to follow up to see if your issues have been resolved? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee
Moved:

Re: Connect App Quits Working After Web Platform Change