Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Changing my display name on emails sent from mobile app (android)

New Poster

Changing my display name on emails sent from mobile app (android)

Does anyone know how I can change my display name on emails that I send from the Xfinity Connect mobile app (android version)?  Currently my display name shows up as my first name, all CAPS.  Any insight would be appreciated!

New Poster

Re: Changing my display name on emails sent from mobile app (android)

I’ve called customer service about this at least 6 times since early Summer. They say it can’t be fixed at the moment (so annoying!). Worse is that since our Comcast acct is in my husband’s name, my emails look like they are coming from ROBERT.
New Poster

I was afraid that would be the situation.  Hopefully they can fix it sooner than later.  Thanks!

New Poster

I uninstalled xfinity connect and installed Blue Mail - Email instead. It solves the problem.  Love how it handles multiple e-mail accounts also.

New Poster

Could be worse. Mine displays my EX-husband's name.

Regular Visitor

Does Blue Mail Email let you check phone messages too? I also previously used the call forwarding feature, and it doesn't appear to work either. I've call customer support multiple times also, and they continually suggest log out, and log in again, or uninstall and reinstall. Neither of these options work? This app used to work great.