Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

xfinity on the go

New Poster

xfinity on the go

why can't i watch channel i like on the xfinity on the go like channel286 its say whatch only in home. y i want on the go!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: xfinity on the go

homebody1977 wrote:

why can't i watch channel i like on the xfinity on the go like channel286 its say whatch only in home. y i want on the go!

Not all channels can be watched away from home. Set the "Available out of home" filter and click Apply to see what's available to you.

Untitled.png

Service Expert

Re: xfinity on the go

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/xfinity-tv-website-requirements/

Streaming Requirements

To stream programs on the XFINITY Stream portal:
  • You must be an XFINITY TV customer (X1, non-X1, and XFINITY Stream package).
  • The program you want to access must be on a channel included in your channel lineup. For example, your channel lineup must include HBO for you to view HBO programs.
  • You must have a compatible cable modem or wireless gateway.
  • Your computer must be connected to your in-home XFINITY network or an active Internet or mobile connection for TV Everywhere programming. Using a mobile wireless network may incur data charges; check your wireless provider's rate plan for details.
Note: An XFINITY Internet subscription is required to stream live TV and certain On Demand content. In addition, paid content such as a pay per view event is not available on the portal.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation