Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity internet channel re-arrangement

New Poster

xfinity internet channel re-arrangement

On my laptop, my xfinity channel numbers were the same as my in-house TV............until 2 weeks ago.  Xfinity changed all my channel numbers on the internet and eliminated a lot of channels....for example, I no longer get NBC and now I can't watch Thursday Night NFL games on my laptop.  I had the Xfinity repairman out to my house and he could not fix it.  He said, "Some 3rd party controls the channel numbers and Xfinity has no control over it.  Believe me, if I had another cable TV choice, XFINITY would be history.   Satellite doesn't work for me....so I am stuck with a big monthly bill for lousy service.

Official Employee

Re: xfinity internet channel re-arrangement

Hello jackrahn. I can assist with reviewing the channel arrangement you are seeing. I will need to review your channel entitlements as well. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation