Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

xfinity go and xfinity tv does not work

New Poster

xfinity go and xfinity tv does not work

Both apps, i get subscription required on all channels... cloud services do not work. i cant see whats on my dvr, i cant stream live tv, i cant watch on demand on any networks.  I know my account is built wrong... however when i called in to tech support, i was talking to 'lucy' in the phillipines who was very obviously reading a script.  I spent over half an hour on the phone with 'lucy' only to have her keep repeating herself and what i said.  I have had the service for only a couple of months and already i am about to go back to dish network because their services worked.  Finally 'lucy' told me that she 'had to excalate' the issue and someone would 'contact me when they find a resolution'. To me this says... screw you we have no idea what the problem is. nor do we care.  i dont have time to troubleshoot my ipad or my android devices. i will be taking a trip tomorrow and wont have the ipad with me.  This is absolutely irritating and comcast needs to help out our own economy by have US call centers that have half a brain. I NEED MY ACCOUNT BUILT PROPERLY.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation