Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

xfinity app error code 3329.11800 on Samsung Smart TV

New Poster

xfinity app error code 3329.11800 on Samsung Smart TV

I have downloaded the xfinity TV ap on a Samsung Smart TV and i get this error message when attempting to signup/login: xfinity app error code 3329.11800. Please advise.

Thanks,

New Poster

Re: xfinity app error code 3329.11800 on Samsung Smart TV

I am getting the same error.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled multiple times.  I called the support phone number and gave them the error code and they were unable to fix it.  Now I'm waiting for a call back from "Tier 2" support

New Poster

Hi There - I've been facing this problem since 06/20. After talking to customer care, I've reinstalled the app, but no luck and they escalated to "Tier2". This morning, Tier2 agent called and he is NOT aware of Xfinity TV APP. According to him, I should install Xfinity TV GO, which is enable ONLY for mobile and tablet. He will check with his engineering team and get back to me. 

Actually, I am surprised with the customer support. Users are not able to connect to their service and they are acting at their own  pace. Indeed bad service!!!!

Service Expert

seunjoe wrote:

I have downloaded the xfinity TV ap on a Samsung Smart TV and i get this error message when attempting to signup/login: xfinity app error code 3329.11800. Please advise.

Thanks,

Not sure if I am remebering this corercelt or not, but I do recall other SAMSUNG TV people in the forum having to go into Gateway and change the security settings from the standard setting....    This allows the SAMSUNGS to connect to your WiFi at that point...

Search the FORUMS for SAMSUNG TV connection issues and I'm sure you will find those older posts.

Good luck!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I have had this issue with my Sasung Smart TV Model number UN55ES7500F for at least July 2014. It is quite irritating. The phone number provided with the error code is 1(800)310-8043, but I have tried at least 10 times and never been able to get a hold of anyone. The phone message doesn't even say who I am calling. It seems like this number is bogus. I was on hold for over an hour. The messe just says, "Thank you for continuing to hold, your call is important to us, please remain on the line and your call will be answered by the next available account representative." I can not tell you how irritating it is to hear "The Four Seasons" Concerto in E Major over and over and over and over. So what have I learned so far... I called xfinity... they were able to get all of my apps working on all my devices in my whole house except the smart TV. They then said that it must be a samsung issue as all the other apps are working on my other devices. So I then call Samsung... Samsung takes me through resetting my DNS server number from the standard setting to 8.8.8.8 then 8.8.4.4. Still didn't work. We uninstalled the app, reinstalled it. no dice. Then we did a Smart Hub reset. Still error code. Then we reset the factory settings for the whole TV. Still nothing different!!! They said then that I should try calling the number provided on the screen that is playing that stupid concerto!!! UGH. This is rediculous. I have wasted at least 8 hours on this so far. 5 hours today alone. Now at minute 20 on hold listening to that irritating concerto I want to throw something. Why am I still getting this darn error code 3329.11800????? HELP!!!
New Poster

Minute 36 on hold and I am still on hold with this phone number... Anyone know who it is I am trying to connect with?
New Poster

45 minutes on hold.
New Poster

I've given up trying to get someone from Samsung & Comcast to help with this. Verizon FIOS might be getting my attention at this point...

Frequent Visitor

How did this resolve for people?

Frequent Visitor

No help yet... I was given a fake ticket number so hopefully the ticket I was given today is for real and I'll have some resolution haha. You'd think they'd have the error code in their system so they can help. Clearly I'm not the first one with this issue. But it does seem there is no one equipped to deal with this. I'm trying to stay positive though... 😶
Frequent Visitor

Oh no I just saw the original poster got no resolution after 5 months! Suddenly I'm concerned
Frequent Visitor

I feel like I should add that this problem has been resolved for me. Just incase someone else comes across the same one they had someone at etechnical do something like add it to the account and it works just fine now. Thanks.