Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

wow this new website is terrible

Regular Visitor

wow this new website is terrible

All these unhappy people and xfinity does nothing.  Can we please upgrade the system and go back to the old one.  It sure would be nice to choose how I search for movies (genre, date, channel.. etc) or to set up a watchlist for the few times I just happen to run into a watchable movie by chance after scrolling through all the junk outside a genre I'm craving.  Netflix makes it easy to search for horror movies, comedies, or 80's movies...  it's time to change this terribly frustrating website and make it more customer/user friendly.

New Poster

Re: wow this new website is terrible

agree 100% terrible site now...almost unuseable...terrible developement

New Poster

Re: wow this new website is terrible

Can't believe with how bad this company is. Before we even were able to watch tv it took them over a month to finally get us connected after finally figuring out the installer ran a cable from our house to the phone pole and no further. I have attempted to pay my bill on the website for months and instead of showing my bill total it adds up my previous paid amounts which last totaled over a $1,000.00 credit. Now it has changed and upon hitting"pay my bill" this popped up for the last two weeks-Sorry. A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.
My take on this is they want all their customers on auto pay and make it impossible to pay another way. I cannot wait for our contract to end, I will never go back to this den of inequity.
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation