Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

watching xfininity on kindle fire

New Poster

watching xfininity on kindle fire

I cannot seem to watch tv shows on my kindle fire from the comcast site.  I can on my computer but when I access it on my fire it won't play.  Anyone else have this problem?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: watching xfininity on kindle fire

jfoster797 wrote:

I cannot seem to watch tv shows on my kindle fire from the comcast site.  I can on my computer but when I access it on my fire it won't play.  Anyone else have this problem?

You currently cannot watch XFINITY content on the Kindle Fire.

Every day we’re working to make Xfinity TV programming available to our customers in more ways including the Xbox, connected TVs, on websites like Xfinity TV and HBOGo, on tablets, and on other devices.  We will continue to work with our partners to deliver even more choices to our customers in more places.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I have a Kindle fire that is jail broken. It is running the Android Ice Cream operating system. I would have expected the Android Xfinity player application to work. It loads but will not play a program or movie. Why would the player work on other Android devices and not the Kindle Fire?
New Poster

We purchased a movie via xfinity. According to the advertisement, this movie we purchased can be watched on multiple devices.  I would like to watch this movie on my Kindle HD Fire.  Can you give me instructions on how to watch our purchased movies on my Kindle.  Thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation