Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

watching on demand tv on PC

Regular Visitor

watching on demand tv on PC

Hope someone can help me, have been watching  on demand on my PC, it is great when my wifr has the TV LOL.  All was going well till a week or so back and now the picture has no  contast???, picture looks all dark and and wactching a movie shot at night.  Can't get monitor to adjust it correctly.  Any can help me please, I would appriciate it, thanks, Bill

Official Employee

Re: watching on demand tv on PC

wildbikk1938 wrote:

Hope someone can help me, have been watching  on demand on my PC, it is great when my wifr has the TV LOL.  All was going well till a week or so back and now the picture has no  contast???, picture looks all dark and and wactching a movie shot at night.  Can't get monitor to adjust it correctly.  Any can help me please, I would appriciate it, thanks, Bill

Is this happening with a specific show or live channel or everything? If everything, it is likely something you'll need to adjust with your computer or monitor. If it is specific content, please let me know the title, season and episode so I can alert our content team.

Thanks,
ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Re: watching on demand tv on PC

thanks very much this seems to have stopped the problem, thanks very much.  New here and not sure how to mark this has a good answer you gave me, but thanks again for your time.    

Bill

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation