Frequent Visitor

watching on demand on my tablet

There is no place to click on to watch a show or movie on the tablet
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: watching on demand on my tablet

Corrie51 wrote:
There is no place to click on to watch a show or movie on the tablet

When in the app, click the Play Now tab to view all the content that is available to watch on your tablet.

After you find a program, click the green play button that appears onscreen to start the video.

If you don't have the Xfinity TV app, go here to download it:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xfinity-tv/id401629893?mt=8

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

So Joe did you read the right post because there is no button that says play as comcast has not got that app completed! On my other post I wrote that after being on the phone for an hour and talking to 7 people they tell me that I can not watch on my tablet so don't know what you are talking about! So why are you answering these post if you don't now what you are talking about!!!!
Official Employee

Corrie51 wrote:
So Joe did you read the right post because there is no button that says play as comcast has not got that app completed! On my other post I wrote that after being on the phone for an hour and talking to 7 people they tell me that I can not watch on my tablet so don't know what you are talking about! So why are you answering these post if you don't now what you are talking about!!!!

I am sorry, for some reason I assumed you were on a iPad.

Video playback is currently only available on most iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Every day we’re working to make Xfinity TV programming available to our customers in more ways including the Xbox, connected TVs, on websites like Xfinity TV and HBOGo, on tablets, and on other devices.  We will continue to work with our partners to deliver even more choices to our customers in more places.

What other post are you referring to? Can you please post a link?  I am sorry but I cannot find it.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

So Joe first off my other post was deleted because I can not find it either, second you say that you are sorry, you thought I had an I pad when in my post I put tablet! Which tells me that you didn't read the one line that I wrote! So maybe you should listen to your hold recording, as it says that you give expert support! Mmmmmmmm I have had comcast for two days and so far have called your call centers 8 time and wrote 3 different post and i still am having problems with it! I haven't talk to an expert yet! So now I Would like to know why I stopped my other service and took yours! So maybe you can give me some suggestions on if i should stay with you or go somewhere else! After you have lied to so much tell me why I should stay with you!!!
Frequent Visitor

And by the way this is the first time I was about ble to get on here as my wireless would not connect until I unplugged and replugged the modem!
Silver Problem Solver

Well what TABLET do you have, since its not listed anywhere on this thread.  For someone who wants assistance you sure make it hard by the way to write for anyone to want to help you.  That's coming from a customer like you. 

It only works on the ipad, do you have an ipad?

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation