Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

wait-time for latest new episode

New Poster

wait-time for latest new episode

The 2nd episode of Breaking Bad's 5th season, "Madrigal", aired on AMC tv last night (July 22).

How long will it be before that is available online, On Demand?

Generally, how soon are new episodes available this way?

Thanks

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: wait-time for latest new episode

that all depends on the network.  for examply FOX takes 5-7 business days to release shows to on demand

New Poster

ok thanks.  now I see that episode 2 has been added but requires an AMC subscription to watch online, whereas I could watch episode 1 without that.  anyone know about that?  Was episode 1 put out just as an enticement so I would have to pay more money to keep watching?  If that's the case, that's not going to work; all that accomplishes is to make me want to ditch comcast alltogether.  I already pay plenty.

Official Employee

w6t6w wrote:

ok thanks.  now I see that episode 2 has been added but requires an AMC subscription to watch online, whereas I could watch episode 1 without that.  anyone know about that?  Was episode 1 put out just as an enticement so I would have to pay more money to keep watching?  If that's the case, that's not going to work; all that accomplishes is to make me want to ditch comcast alltogether.  I already pay plenty.

Episode 1 is available to everyone where Episode 2 and all episodes going forward require you to have Xfinity TV with a subscription to AMC. So if AMC works on your TV, it will work online. Just sign in with your Comcast.net e-mail address or create a Comcast ID and the orange key will turn into a green play button.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

i know i watched it online 2 days after it aired and it was there ..im waiting to see S4E3 "hazard pay" but they dident post it yet its only been 1 day since it aired..i hopeing they get it on today or tomarro...does it usally take 2 days before its avalble online?

New Poster

i ment S5E3 sorry!!

Regular Visitor

Ya I'm curious to know how soon the episodes of Breaking Bad are released online for Xfinity online viewing as well.