Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

unable to view recordings from he the Xtv cloud if not at home

Regular Visitor

unable to view recordings from he the Xtv cloud if not at home

I have recordings on the X1 cloud, but wasn't able to view them at work from the xtv.comcast.net URL.  I could start a new recording from that site, however.  Can one only view from home, or was it an IT block at my worksite?

Service Expert

Re: unable to view recordings from he the Xtv cloud if not at home

rhow wrote:

I have recordings on the X1 cloud, but wasn't able to view them at work from the xtv.comcast.net URL.  I could start a new recording from that site, however.  Can one only view from home, or was it an IT block at my worksite?

It is very possible that your work firewall is configured to not allow for video throughput....  you could ask the IT Department if that is the case.

-=Ray=-

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation