Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

unable to stream subsribed channels

New Poster

unable to stream subsribed channels

Unable to view multiple subscribed channels (like Starz & FOX) My Xfinity TV go app and internet site, getting message subscription required.

New Poster

Re: unable to stream subsribed channels

Im having the same issues. and I cant find help anywhere

New Poster

I have the same problem - unable to stream subscribed channels: hallmark 38 and 138

New Poster

I'm on the phone right now with Application support I guess. I'm on my 3rd transfer and I am trying to access Streampix. I'll come back and update

New Poster

Still not resolved. Apparently, there's no email address for me on my account (I do have a comcast.net email I use to pay the bill and sign online) and there are code on the account. .

I have to wait until their system is updated (no time when that'll be) then I have to create a new email so that I can access the online streampix service. I did just sign up for service less than 24 hours ago so I'll give it a few days and see what happens

New Poster

I'm having the same issue. Trying to watch HBOGO through my AppleTV, or online via the Comcast site and being told I'm not subscrived. Tried calling the TV department, they verified that I am subscribed, but told me it was an internet issue and transferred me. When I got transferred to the Internet dept, connection was horrible. I have never had a good experience with Comcast. Not really expecting any better result here.