Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

tv streaming problems

New Poster

tv streaming problems

I have been trying to watch tv shows through my computer. For the past 2 days when I watch a TV show, the commercials continue playing and the tv show never resumes. The show I am trying to watch is Cold Justice and I can never watch the TV show past the first set of commercials. The commercials continue playing for 10 minutes over and over. 

I am unsure what is going on.

New Poster

Re: tv streaming problems playing Smart Ads

I'm having a similar problem.  Playing Lifetime movie "TIme of Death".   Played fine for about 1/2 the movie.  Then it would get to an ad.  Play the ad or several ads.   Then it would go to a black screen and never would resume the movie.  I had to refresh the screen,  tell it to resume,  catch it as it started up and move the content ahead a little.   I think also that it seemed like when I got stuck the ads that played were smart ads with ability to click for more details.  Almost like since they had capability to go elsewhere the content was never told to resume.   Also ads played would change the size of the screen making me think that as the resolution changed it could not restart.  This is a problem with your player utility.   It's not my setup or my connection.

If you can't play ads correctly you should talk them out entirely!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation