Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

tv shows

Frequent Visitor

tv shows

Cannot look at any tv shows online. whats going on?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: tv shows

celfnmajic wrote:

Cannot look at any tv shows online. whats going on?

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you. Please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Also, what error message are you getting? If not an error message, what is happening when trying to play a video?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I am having the same problem.  I can't watch anything.  It tells you they are newly available, but if you actually click into the show to see all episodes, nothing is available to watch.  I have tried on multiple shows and two computers. 

Frequent Visitor

I don't know how to cut/paste and even less about putting something in a thread. I do know how to press the little green button that says play. this could be accomplished with no problem except there is no little green button. okay so I want to look at Alien. it plays for about 3 minutes and then...Error. from the posts it looks as if a LOT of people are having problems. so to satisy everyone, send out an email stating what the problem is and a general time frame of when we can expect to have said services fixed. we are a patient people when we have a general idea of whats going on and when I will be able to get back to season 15 of Law and Order.

Official Employee

celfnmajic wrote:

I don't know how to cut/paste and even less about putting something in a thread. I do know how to press the little green button that says play. this could be accomplished with no problem except there is no little green button. okay so I want to look at Alien. it plays for about 3 minutes and then...Error. from the posts it looks as if a LOT of people are having problems. so to satisy everyone, send out an email stating what the problem is and a general time frame of when we can expect to have said services fixed. we are a patient people when we have a general idea of whats going on and when I will be able to get back to season 15 of Law and Order.

This sounds like a known issue that we are having. Please go to this thread for more information:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Unable-to-select-TV-show-episodes/td-p/1435519/page/2

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation