Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

tv listings

Contributor

tv listings

Have always been able to click on an icon on my computer that says comcast tv listing NOW I get a blank screen that only says NO HD listings in your area WHAT is that???

Problem Solver

Re: tv listings

Do you know where that icon came from? How long have you had the icon?  Have you made any changes to your computer recently?

Contributor

trhanks for answering DadgrenThe icon on left hand side of screen when i turn it on says XFTV and has been there since my computer was set up !!!  Now i use tv guide but miss the comcast line up taking it all the way up to the premium channels,  I tried again this morning and still says no HD in your area!!!!!

Problem Solver

OK, I found something. On the top left of the page that says "HD not available" do you see "FILTERS" if yes click on it. Is "HD only" selected (appears in blue) if yes click on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The people who reply to your post are for the most part Comcast customers (they are unpaid). If the name on the reply is in RED they are a Comcast employee. If anyone answers your question please mark their post as the answer. To do this log in then go to the post with the solution. Click on OPTIONS then select MARK AS SOLUTION. Only the person that asks the question can mark the solution.

Contributor

Dadgren was MOST helpful and the last suggestion re; filters did the trick..  Many thanks  JO

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation