online now

discussions

tv listings

New Poster

tv listings

All my channels are not showing on the tv listings page

New Poster

Re: tv listings

nanaacj;  Same problem here. Getting: "There was a problem loading the grid, reload your browser."

Not the problem, Not the fix.  I wish I'd seen your message before I posted mine.  I found my way here because this problem has been going on since 2012!  'haven't found a solution yet.  We may have to just get our listings from other sources.   TV Guide's isn't too bad.

Problem Solver

I've found http://www.zap2it.com/ to be consistent.  removing good words about zap2it..

Frequent Visitor

Mine was working until 5 days ago. No answers from XFinity?  Do they want me to go elsewhere for TV?  Can be arranged

New Poster

Finally found a way to get my grid back.  went to watch on tv and then clicked on change location.  There is a drop down box of service areas.  I clicked on a different one and hit save  and was agle to get my grid back.  Still don't know why I stopped getting my tv listings grid.  But it is working now

Frequent Visitor

After working through 5 different peopleat phone help, some of whom hung up because they didn't know what to do, the website supporting the TV grid was reset.  After that, changing sites and then going back to the one I use caused it to function again.  Two hours of struggle.  It should not take that long to get the "best" to fix their system.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation