Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

tv listings out for two days

Frequent Visitor

tv listings out for two days

i was told yesterday the tv listings would be fixed,there was an open ticket on it.as of 3/25/13 not working yet,please tell me why

Silver Problem Solver

Re: tv listings out for two days

have you unplugged the box to reset it.  Most of the people who had that issue are back now.

Frequent Visitor

the trouble with the tv listings is with the listings posted on the internet not on the tv,on the internet the programs are not listed just the times show

Silver Problem Solver

that would be something you would post in the xfinity tv section of the message board.

Are you logged in with the primary account credentials and do you have your zip code set properly?  listings will not show without the zip code set.

Frequent Visitor

i am logged in correctly and the page on my computer won't let me put in my zip code.it worked ok two days ago and yesterday i called and talked to some clerk ,she put me on hold and said they were aware of the trouble and had a ticket on it,it would be worked on .it said at one point(not any more)that i was using some kind of default.nothing on my computer changed from 2 days ago..................

Silver Problem Solver

ok so try this, see if you can log out of your account, if it wont let you do that, restart your computer and then go to your account page.  See if you can sign in then, if you can then go set your zip.   

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation