Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

the xfinity listings no longer show all of the stations that we are subscribed to

New Poster

the xfinity listings no longer show all of the stations that we are subscribed to

For years, we relied on the ability to see all of our stations upcoming shows

on the xfinity website but six months ago, the xfinity site stopped doing that and now

only shows the stations from 1-100.  I can't see how I could have changed this. It appears

to be a big bug. We cannot see any of our HD channels or movie channels info

any more.

If anyone knows how to fix this, I would certainly like to hear about it.

Problem Solver

Re: the xfinity listings no longer show all of the stations that we are subscribed to

Are you referring to this web site:  http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings

If so, try clicking on the "change location" button to see if there is a different channel lineup.  There might be several different versions in your area (there are in mine).  Perhaps the one you are looking at is for Limited Basic.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: the xfinity listings no longer show all of the stations that we are subscribed to

Another to thing to check is to make sure none of the buttons like FAVORITES are highlighted or active. That might limit the number of channels showing.

New Poster

I am signed in to the comcast site and I definitely do not have Limited Basic.

The filters are not the problem either.

I am going to have to visit my comcast store. I believe they have gotten our record

screwed up.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation