Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

streaming freezes - horrible quality

New Poster

streaming freezes - horrible quality

I am having problems with your video streaming service.

I have a super fast connection.  I'm using YOUR website to stream YOUR content through YOUR internet service.

Yet, EVERY video I watch freezes, stutters, pixelates, looks likes like everything is happening in slow motion, voices don't sync with what's on screen, etc.  This happens more often than it doesn't.  I have NEVER been able to watch a video through your website without this happening at multiple points during the video, if not during the entire video.  This same exact thing was happening a year ago when I tried your service then. 

Oh, by the way, the commercials always play flawlessly.  Great job there.

It's hard to believe it could be my computer since Netflix streams fine.  Hulu streams fine.  Youtube streams fine.  EVERY friggin website I go to streams just fine, EXCEPT YOURS.

How is that possible?  How do other companies' websites work better via an internet connection with YOUR company than YOUR OWN website?

Is there something I'm missing?  Some special setting I need on my computer to allow your content to work?

PLEASE HELP!

New Poster

Re: streaming freezes - horrible quality

yes!  I can't believe it's so hard to find other complaints about this.  I have Boost, 60mbps downspeed and it's still horrible constantly.  Comcast would probably just blame our individual PC's, even though I can use my xfinity login to stream from the network providers at HD quality with no issues.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation