New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

streaming NFL Network on your computer

ANSWERED
New Poster

streaming NFL Network on your computer

can you stream the nfl network on your computer if you already have the nfl network on your comcast account.  If so, how?

Accepted Solution

Re: streaming NFL Network on your computer

No. Live broadcasts are not currently available online.
View answer in context
Cable Expert

No. Live broadcasts are not currently available online.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I don't agree with this at all.   You can go to NFL network and stream live but they don't offer Comcast's information!  This needs to be addressed ASAP

Frequent Visitor

Dear Comcast/Xfinity, here is the nfl.com page you are not listed on...

http://nflnonline.nfl.com/nflno/?icampaign=mvpd_nfln_subsad&cvsorc=nfln.mvpd.subsad

Please get yourselves included!

New Poster

This is inexcusable - as others point out, subscribers through other cable companies can stream NFL network. Just another case of Comcast taking its monopoly for granted and not even trying.
Frequent Visitor

I cannot believe you don't allow us to watch NFL Network online.  I pay for it why can't I.  I don't have the X1 yet and am recording 4 shows between 2 different DVRs so I can't finish watching the Seahawks game. ARGH!!!!

New Poster

I pay for the NFL network. How about getting on the streaming list so I can get it on my iPad.
New Poster

Wow, so surprised that this is not available.i just came over from verizon, what a mistake I just made. Comcast and the nfl need to stop the bit&$?ching and fighting and give this app to comcast customers. As usual the consumer is the one that suffers. Shame on you
Frequent Visitor

These complaints started in 2011 & now it's 2014! Are you listening Comcast are do you care about paying customers? This is ridiculous on your part!

New Poster

Comcast correct this asap or I'm taking my 200/month to Fios. We want streaming NFL NETWORK IMMEDIATELY.
New Poster

Hi all.

I have an xbox one with nfl app.

Comast is not listed in the app setup as aprovider.

I hope to see this a part of my xfinity at no extra charge.

I all ready pay $200.00 a month or so.

Thats why I bought an xbox one, for games and nfl.

I know its not live on comcast.com web site yet but we

pay for nfl network .

New Poster

I can't wait to cancel Comcast because of reasons like this. Just about every cable provider offers this service with the NFL Network except Comcast. Issues like this is why Comcast is consistantly rated among the worst in customer service, way to go Comcast!

New Poster

Message that comes up from NFL Network: * You must receive NFL Network and NFL RedZone through one of the providers listed above. If your cable TV provider is not listed, NFL Network and/or NFL RedZone is not offered as part of your cable TV subscription and/or offered online. Contact your cable TV provider and ask for NFL Network and NFL RedZone including online access. We are adding new TV providers so check back online with us soon to see if we've added yours to our list.`

--- Is Comcast going to address this ASAP, and if no then why not?

New Poster

Wow! I thought I was doing something wrong! Comcast what is the holdup? If I have NFL included in my package, why no access? I didn't realize this has been an issue for 3 years!!!???
Contributor

Why is NFL RedZone Online still not available for Comcast, but it is available for virtually EVERY other provider? I mean just look at this exhaustive list of providers: http://nflnonline.nfl.com/  WHERE IS COMCAST? This thread has been open for 3 years now and still not even a reply from Comcast!

Is lack of competition preventing Comcast from needing to be competitive (by providing what its customers want)? Work out the deals!! Enough is enough with your exorbitant profits, use some of it to provide things for your customers! Then you wonder why you're ranked LAST in customer service of all Fortune 500 companies, and why there is major outcry for your mergers!

New Poster

This is completely outrageous. I'm paying no less than my friends with other providers for this package and yet they get app support, online streaming, etc. What comcast/xfinity offers is a joke! Let's be real, no one cares about those no-coverage fluff channels in the "sports and entertainment package" people buy it for NFL network/redzone and after all these years they still haven't gotten their act together to provide the basic components of what a redzone subscription should entail. 

I strongly encourage other irrate customers to post on here and if comcast still refuses to address this issue I call for a mass Xodus (see what I did there Xfinity?) to the other providers. That DirecTV nfl package is looking pretty tempting at the moment.

New Poster

Absolutely ridiculous, Comcast. Insanely poor decision for your customers. If not for your monopoly in my neighborhood, I would switch in a heartbeat. Every other cable provider offers this, but like so many things, you choose not to offer it.   Premium prices, cut-rate service.  Inexcusable!

New Poster

Typical of Comcast.  Consistently ranked one of the top 3 "Worst Companies in the US."  Anyone wonder why?  They obviously can display their absolute contempt to their customers because of their size and monopoly in their regions.

New Poster

Constant pixilation, regular dropped Internet disruption, and now this. I'm looking at AT&T as well as satellite. What an unresponsive, complacent company.
Contributor

Well someone let me know when it's finallly available. I'm gona subscribe to this thread

Thanks!

New Poster

Comcast doesn't support HBOGO on things such as Roku either.  Tack this on the list.  Seems every other company has someone capable of developing the right integrations, comcast?? *crickets*

New Poster

The solution referenced at the top of the page seems to refer to the second post that states there is no live streaming. That's a solution?????

New Poster

Dear Comcast. We, your subscribers, would like to formally request that you work with the NFL to provide us with live streaming of their broadcast games.

Is there anything else that you need us, your subcribers, to do to make this happen? We pay our bills.

a

New Poster

get rid of comcast, terrible services, many subcribers can watch NFL network online except comcast, my vote for comcast thumb down

New Poster

The sad thing is that no one can do anything about it. Comcast is awful, but for most, satellite is the only alternative. Comcast=Corrupt=Libs=Duh

New Poster

Dear Comcast,

I would like to stream the NFL Network on my iPad. I think that would be really neat.  My friends all have DirecTV.  I would like to be included in the fun.  My favorite team is the Broncos.

Your Friend

Billy

Regular Visitor

First off, I'm a little irritated to see that my original message was deleted from this forum for whatever reason, Comcast mods are jerks, or they just don't seem to give a crud what thier customers think or want and think that they are above reprisal from thier customers.   I'd like to be able to stream the NFL games on the comptuer, just like other cable providers have provided for their customers throught the nfl page.  I don't know why Comcast has not negotiated for us to have access to this, however it is unacceptable in alot of our minds as is apparant by the creation of this forum topic in the first place.   Comcast, I Implore you to do something about this.   Lastly.. Stop deleting my posts..   It's not wise to poke a bear with a stick.

-Tim

New Poster

Tje solution is "You can't" and that solutiomn is the most current having been posted in 2011!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

I've recently tried the X1 platform and https://xtv.comcast.net/  - with those I am able to watch the current  ( Ii's currently Friday night)  live content on the NFL network. 

If you have X1, maybe that will work for you?

New Poster

This is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! WHY IS COMCAST A DEAF ORGANIZATION WAKE THE **** UP

New Poster

I'll add my name to the list.  COMCAST, YOU SUCK!!!

I've sent a couple of notes to Lisa Madigan here in IL to investigate these guys. 

NFL Network isn't even available on the stupid little cable boxes of theirs for old televisions.  I can get polish tv, 39 spanish channels in the 300-600 range, and can't get the one channel that I want. 

Comcast customer service... doesn't exist. 

New Poster

COMCAST you suck! How is this not offered online like every other cable company. Unacceptable!

New Poster

This is pretty absurd. Comcast, my two years is up. Might be time for a change. You guys suck.
New Poster

Comcast this is rediculous.  Your customers stand in long line, your internet is inconcsistent, you charge too much but you have a monopoly so we are stuck as customers.  I pay for NFL network but cant watch games unless I am in my house (this is what the xfinity link tells me).  Guess what, if I were in my house I would watch it on my TV ... go figure.  Respect your customers please.

New Poster

Comcast please provide your customers with an answer and time frame!

New Poster

why?

New Poster

I love the "solution" to the question:  

quoted from comcast rep:  "No. Live broadcasts are not currently available online. "

Comcast, you are terrible.

What are we getting for paying for the NFL Network.  There are a ton of providers doing it.  If you have the latest and greatest product, why are you behind these much smaller cable providers?

If you were not a monopoly, you would be out of business.

New Poster

Comcast stated, after an hour on the phone, that the contract with NFL is for tv only not online. They have no answer about when the contract is up.lol I am switching providers!

New Poster

Nope. I have X1. No streaming
Regular Visitor

It's very unfortunate that comcast, has a contract with the  NFL for tv only, as customers normally we would have some sort of bargaining position on what we wanted to see on comcast.  Especially since we are paying customers.   However, Comcast doesn't give a flying monkey excriment about us, and therefor will never lift a slimey money laiden finger to help any of us actually get something we want due to the fact that there is nothing in it for them.   So.. I'm rather certain of how I feel about how I'm being treated by them, but I am uncertain as to how I'd like to handle it.   At the moment maybe it would be best if comcast would wake the heck up and smell the new era, not everyone has a tv these days.  Nor do they give a darn about what your contract states.. Solve the fudging problem, and stop ignoring us.

-A livid customer.

New Poster

unacceptable, but seems like that comcast doesn't even acknowledge the issue on the forum. is there any way to raise the issue to someone, or anyone knows if comcast addressed the issue somewhere on their site or forum?

what isnthere to do? it's been an issue for a very long time..

New Poster

Finally cut the cord...Got an Antenna and just using Netflix / Prime for TV. Why pay $200 /month for half of NFL network's capabilities? Years of being crapped on have added up. Up yours, Comcast. 

New Poster

Just spoke to a Comcast rep about this and they said that it is in the works and that it should be available within the next couple of months.  We'll see how true that is....

New Poster

Re: streaming NFL Network on your ipad

why can't comcast customers get NFL Network online for their ipad and iphones ?

New Poster

Add me to the list of Comcast clients who wish to see NFL Network live streaming VERY SOON!    "A few months..." looks like mid-October.   Time will tell if this was just giving someone the run-around or an honest effort to fix this.

New Poster

I just PAID to add NFL Network and NFL Red Zone. I have the chat transcript where I ask SPECIFCAILY if i will be able to get NFL Network and Red Zone with full online access and was assured that i would be able to watch both online LIVE.

Looking at this thread i was told a LIE plain and simple.

This thread is 4 years old !!! and nothing has been done. I guess it's true what they say about Comcast customer service. They are putting Uverse in our part of town. Can't wait,

New Poster

Has anyone reached out to Comcast for comment?

This is the first time I have tried to watch NFL Network online and am terribly disappointed that I can't watch the "Do Your Job" premiere tonight.

I am very excited for the AT&T/DirecTV merger. Hopefully, it will force Comcast's hand towards innovation or offer a refuge for football fans given the interest in promoting all things NFL to sell more NFL Sunday Ticket subscriptions.

New Poster

I am in the process of checking to see if the https://xtv.comcast.net/ftde/login website works for streaming the NFL Network.  I will be very disappointed if this is not available, I will report back.

New Poster

Wow... Really not the answer I was hoping to find when I started looking for a solution. Well, DirectTV here I come.

New Poster

CBS (4) is only available to watch while you are on your home Wi‑Fi network.

NFL Network (676) is only available to watch while you are on your home Wi‑Fi network.

What is the point of giving me online access inside my own home only?  That is crazy what is the point of this service at all?  Comcast needs to fix this.  I pray that Verizon or Google Fiber come soon so I can completely cut the cord from this company.