Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

sound but no picture

New Poster

sound but no picture

back from vacation and my xfinity online live tv I get sound for all channels but most pictures no video except espn.  anyone help?

New Poster

Re: sound but no picture

Same issue here... Using Macbook with Chrome... Audio only on all stations except ESPN where both audio and video work - so not a plugin issue

New Poster

Same thing. Chrome on a mac. I have the latest flash version.

New Poster

same issue as everyone else, no picture but the sound is fine

New Poster

I found this advice from someone addressing this issue in 2013 and it worked for me. "Right click on any area of the blank video screen, select settings, and uncheck enable hardware acceleration.  Restart web browser, log in to xfinity and start watching videos again.  Works like a charm. Not sure why, but it doesnt seem to affect the quality of the video."

Regular Contributor

jayraife wrote:

I found this advice from someone addressing this issue in 2013 and it worked for me. "Right click on any area of the blank video screen, select settings, and uncheck enable hardware acceleration.  Restart web browser, log in to xfinity and start watching videos again.  Works like a charm. Not sure why, but it doesnt seem to affect the quality of the video."

I am guessing that your fix must have worked at one time.  I say it must have been quite effective as that option has been removed.