discussions

simulcast eagles game with WIP

ANSWERED
New Poster

simulcast eagles game with WIP

how do i simulcast the game w/ WIP

Accepted Solution

Re: simulcast eagles game with WIP

My apologies...  it works fine .. I "discovered" that if I use my "replay" feature of watching the game to review a play ...  the syncing goes off even though I hit the "live" button ...   I tried switching channels and returning to the game (which also resets the recording for replay) and voila the two were again sync'ed.

So, it does work by simply tuning in your radio to wip and turning the sound down to zero on the TV...  I have enjoyed the game more now listening to Merrill & Mike!!

View answer in context
New Poster

Good luck!   I've been trying for two years and would say it does not work!   Tried last week against Oakland  and again this week against Packers ...   it worked for the first 1 1/2 quarters last week and less than first 5 minutes of game this week.   I put my radio on 94.1 FM and my Comcast channel to 805 (Fox 29 in HD in my area).  I returned to listening to the TV analysts...  since it is not fun hearing the action 3-5 seconds before seeing it on TV.

I've sent an email to WIP ... this past Weds., but, have not received any replies...

I'd say this is a "DIS-Service"....   very frustrating to not be able to listen to Merrill & Mike while watching the game ... I don't understand how they advertise any "synching" between Comcast HD & WIP.   I wonder if anyone from either company tries this synching???

I had tried a few times last year as well with even worse results ... never synched!

Maybe someone from Comcast or WIP would supply the answer ....     I could not find any useful information on either web site.

David

New Poster

My apologies...  it works fine .. I "discovered" that if I use my "replay" feature of watching the game to review a play ...  the syncing goes off even though I hit the "live" button ...   I tried switching channels and returning to the game (which also resets the recording for replay) and voila the two were again sync'ed.

So, it does work by simply tuning in your radio to wip and turning the sound down to zero on the TV...  I have enjoyed the game more now listening to Merrill & Mike!!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation