Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

scheduled and recorded programs not showing up on website

Regular Contributor

scheduled and recorded programs not showing up on website

I noticed earlier today when I was away from home that none of the seven shows I had scheduled to record tomorrow, Saturday the 25th, and also a number of shows Sunday morning and afternoon weren't showing up under "scheduled recordings" on the Xfinity Stream website, although shows scheduled Sunday evening and Monday were still there. They do show up on my TV at home. There was one show I had scheduled today which also wasn't on the website, and it has now recorded and the recording is not on the website either. I tried rescheduling the shows for tomorrow on my laptop, and I got a confirmation that they will record, but they don't show up either on the scheduled shows on the website. I take this to mean all the shows scheduled for tomorrow won't be available for viewing on the website either. Scheduling and watching my DVR recordings away from home on my laptop was one of the big selling points for my getting the X1 system, and I have had all kinds of problems - heartbeat errors, Error 102100.5 for a couple hours a couple days ago, and now this. I'm really getting fed up with all the bugs on this new website.

Regular Contributor

Re: scheduled and recorded programs not showing up on website

Sure enough, none of my scheduled shows that disappeared from the portal have shown up as viewable on the portal after they recorded, only on the TV. And now the rest of my scheduled shows from tomarrow have also disappeared from the portal. I went on chat support, and was referred to a higher tier, who are supposed to call me within 24 to 72 hours. (In the past I was told that and never heard back). Meanwhile, I am not getting the services I am paying for.

Regular Contributor

Re: scheduled and recorded programs not showing up on website

Now my scheduled recordings for Monday are disappearing from the portal one or two at a time. I've tried setting new recoredings for today, tomorrow, and Monday from both the portal and the TV. In both cases the scheduled recordings only show up on the TV and not the portal. I also tried one for Tuesday from the portal, and it did show up under scheduled recordings on the portal. So I hope this will quit happening by Tuesday. But by then I'll have three days of recordings that I can't watch on the portal. I guess Comcast won't care - they're getting their money either way.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation