Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

recent apps showing on computer

Contributor

recent apps showing on computer

hello:  on my PC it will show I think ( recent icons for stations you have watched or turned to.  on the computer.   Is there any way to remove the recent apps  or change the recent apps on the  computer tv guide?    not talking about guide on television but on the computer guide.  worst thing comcast has done was to MESSED  up the favorites on the computer.   if any one has a solution thank you,   sure would like to put the apps I WANTSmiley Happy

Tags (1)
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: recent apps showing on computer

allen6 wrote:

hello:  on my PC it will show I think ( recent icons for stations you have watched or turned to.  on the computer.   Is there any way to remove the recent apps  or change the recent apps on the  computer tv guide?    not talking about guide on television but on the computer guide.  worst thing comcast has done was to MESSED  up the favorites on the computer.   if any one has a solution thank you,   sure would like to put the apps I WANTSmiley Happy

I haven't found any way. The new web page is very limited in the features that were on the old page. See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

send your concerns to the feedback button on the left of the listing page and email to ecare@comcast.com

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation