Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

"Your subscription does not include this channel"

Regular Visitor

"Your subscription does not include this channel"

Hi,

Fired up Xfinity TV and found I get the "Your subscription does not include this channel" message for every channel I try.  I have Digital Premier. I'm already having problems with my 2 Cablecard devices. No Redzone authorized on both of them. Phone support couldn't fix and had to set up a tech appointment. I went to Xfinity TV to see if I could get it there. I can't get anything on Xfinity TV. Please help. 

Expert

Re: "Your subscription does not include this channel"

rsax,

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Admin1

Hi rsax -- I reviewed your account and it looks like you were having issues accessing channels in Sports Entertainment tier. That wasn't a tier that came with your package and needed to be added as a bolt-on item. I'm wanting to confirm that now this tier has been added that all channels are working now. 

New Poster

I am having the same issue, its odd it is working on my iphone but not the ipad, same account, raymond_wassef_385

Official Employee

Hi raymondw7. I can assist with troubleshooting the subscription error you are receiving. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.