Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"Subscription Required" But I already subscribe...

ANSWERED
New Poster

"Subscription Required" But I already subscribe...

I am unable to to view most of the online content.    There is an orange key and it says subscription required.  I already subscribe to the content.  Tried calling customer support and got the run around.  It's been a week of this and I am very frustrated.    My tv to go app worthlessSmiley Sad

Accepted Solution

Re: "Subscription Required" But I already subscribe...

Turns out they merged two systems together generating new account numbers for some people.  I ended up having to call a special number to get things fixed.  877-599-1845 It is the applications department.  You cannot reach them through the regular number.  

View answer in context
New Poster

I have the same problem.  It may be that we have to pay for a new access account.  But they are attempting to reset th cable box. I dont think it will work.

New Poster

Turns out they merged two systems together generating new account numbers for some people.  I ended up having to call a special number to get things fixed.  877-599-1845 It is the applications department.  You cannot reach them through the regular number.  

Contributor

Come on calling YET another number isn't "SOLVED".  FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!   I am out of town and don't have time to sit on customer service to get help for a service that I pay top dollar for (and that isn't even a service exclusively through xfinity anyway, it is FREE network tv...)?  FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE!!!!! 

New Poster

Subscription required to most ALL TV to go channels. What's up with that, Comcast?

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation