Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"Included with Subscription" Message on most channels?

Visitor

"Included with Subscription" Message on most channels?

We are currently and suddenly only able to access network channels. On all other channels we get a message that says 

"Included with subscription. To watch this program you'll need to add this channel to your lineup. Please go to xfinity.com and sellect my account to update your services."  I tried that but was quickly lost in a roundy round of web pages.  Hubby spent over an hour on the phone before the call dropped and got basically no where... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: "Included with Subscription" Message on most channels?

JLFG wrote:

We are currently and suddenly only able to access network channels. On all other channels we get a message that says 

"Included with subscription. To watch this program you'll need to add this channel to your lineup. Please go to xfinity.com and sellect my account to update your services."  I tried that but was quickly lost in a roundy round of web pages.  Hubby spent over an hour on the phone before the call dropped and got basically no where... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry you're having trouble. I refreshed your account which usually fixes entitlement issues. Can you try again? If that doesn't work, you may want to try signing out of the app and back in again.  Please sign out from settings (gear icon) which will remove the device from your account (rather than in the main navigation at the top of the page).

Let me know if this worked.

Thanks,

ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Visitor

I have the same problem...

Regular Visitor

I having the same issue but it is not on a device it is on the TV from the box. Trying to tune into a channel I've always watched and the message came up today. Actually, it happened while I was watching the channel and it is still showing the message.

Thx 

Regular Visitor

FYI  My situation has corrected itself.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation