Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"Anniversary, 1st Doctor" incorrect description

Regular Contributor

"Anniversary, 1st Doctor" incorrect description

On the page for Doctor Who, Season Unknown (how lazy is that?), the description for "Anniversary, 1st Doctor" is as follows:

"Gordon's been at Brixton Prison for two months and it's time his Bad Boy Bakery business started becoming profitable. But will anyone be interested in his prison made product?"

That is a description for one of Gordon Ramsay's shows, you nitwits. At least you got the network right, thats saying a lot for Comcast.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: "Anniversary, 1st Doctor" incorrect description

On that page I saw two listings for Anniversy, 1st Doctor. The second one looked correct. Did you see two listings also?

Don't know about the Season Unknown part, I suspect because they may be specials?

To the best of my knowledge ROVI supplies that data but with the issues they seem to cause Comcast should consider a different source.

Regular Contributor

I did see two listings, but I posted here before checking the 2nd one. As for Season Unkown (as well as the incorrect description), I suspect its something like you say, just bad data or default text that no one bothers to check for errors. Thats pretty much the bulk of the Xfinity website's problem. NO ONE CHECKS ANYTHING. Its like they have no QA whatsoever, and just throw text and code at the website hoping its OK.

We pay too much for that kind of incompetence.

Silver Problem Solver

creechur wrote  'We pay too much for that kind of incompetence."

Agreed. However I see more and more of this all over not just Comcast.

I like the Comcast online tv grid layout compared to some of the others because the time always stays on top while scrolling. Just don't always trust the content of the grid.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation