Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

problems with xfinity tv go app and xfinity tv app

Regular Visitor

problems with xfinity tv go app and xfinity tv app

My first issue is with the xfinity tv go app. I cant seem to watch anything at all as everything has a littlegolden key next to it and says a subscription is required. When I say everything I literally mean everything. My second issue is with the xfinity tv app. I can not even log in on this app. Each attempt yields an unknown error has occured message. I am using a fully updated galaxy tab 2 with android 4.2.2

Problem Solver

Re: problems with xfinity tv go app and xfinity tv app

If you don't sign into the app, all programs would be rstricted.  You should be able to sign in with your primay username or comcast email address and password.  What kind of error are you getting?

Regular Visitor

For the xfinity tv go app I am logged in its the first thing you do when you open the app. And as for the error message on the xfinity tv app I input my email and password, hit enter or what ever the button is to continue and I get "An unknown error has occured during this request, please try again"

Regular Visitor

Ok I got it all working. I had always logged into my comcast account by my yahoo email address but apparently I had to log into these apps with a comcast id I never knew I even had.

New Poster

I'm trying to login to the app on my iphone with my info that is working to login on the webside, but is not working when I try on the app?? Any help will be great. Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation