Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

plug=in crashes, and then I cannot resume the show/program

New Poster

plug=in crashes, and then I cannot resume the show/program

with the new format,(can't fast forward/backup)  when plug-in fails I cannot go to where it failed and the show will not resume, so when 1/2 way in show I have to start it over.  Its like I'm be punnished for paying the large amount of money for this, I have tried to watch about 20 shows where I stop watching it because I don't want to spend, My time with a extra 30 mins thats qalready been viewed.  Fis this problem and also the tv sch. fails big time. You seemed to have tried and failed to copy netfix nas failed big time.

Official Employee

Re: plug=in crashes, and then I cannot resume the show/program

runner011 wrote:

with the new format,(can't fast forward/backup)  when plug-in fails I cannot go to where it failed and the show will not resume, so when 1/2 way in show I have to start it over.  Its like I'm be punnished for paying the large amount of money for this, I have tried to watch about 20 shows where I stop watching it because I don't want to spend, My time with a extra 30 mins thats qalready been viewed.  Fis this problem and also the tv sch. fails big time. You seemed to have tried and failed to copy netfix nas failed big time.

If there is a "TV Go" version of the same show, you have the option of resuming that version which allows you to skip ahead. Note that normal data charges may apply for TV Go content. Comcast is working with programmers to allow similar skip ahead capabilities for in-home versions of content. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation