discussions

pac 12 network

New Poster

pac 12 network

why cant i watch the pac 12 network on xfinity.com

Silver Problem Solver

Re: pac 12 network

Hello,

Please provide some more details. Do you meet the requirements? What errors are you getting? Can you view other networks? Are you having login issues? What browser are you using? What steps are you taking to start where you are having your problems. Without more info it is hard to help you out without guessing?

New Poster

Hello - I have spent last 6.5 hours online with chat support team(s) trying also to get the Bay Area Pac 12 network online -- so far with no success.  I get it on tv (channel 433) but want to access it online.  I have tried 3 different browsers, 2 different laptops -- I even drove home, rebooted both my modem & tv (per chat support person's directions) while they stayed online for me.  I was redirected 5 times to 5 different departments and every time had to start from scratch with my problem.  Each time I am told I need to buy a subscription and when I click on "buy" it redirets to a screen trying to sell me triple play digital.  Well, I already have digital starter package (internet/tv) and already get it on my tv no problem.  The problem is that I have now spent an entire Saturday going on 6.5 hours inside on this comcast website trying to get help with a problem that is not unique (judging from these support forums).  Do you have any insite or suggestions?

Official Employee

oskibearfan wrote:

Hello - I have spent last 6.5 hours online with chat support team(s) trying also to get the Bay Area Pac 12 network online -- so far with no success.  I get it on tv (channel 433) but want to access it online.  I have tried 3 different browsers, 2 different laptops -- I even drove home, rebooted both my modem & tv (per chat support person's directions) while they stayed online for me.  I was redirected 5 times to 5 different departments and every time had to start from scratch with my problem.  Each time I am told I need to buy a subscription and when I click on "buy" it redirets to a screen trying to sell me triple play digital.  Well, I already have digital starter package (internet/tv) and already get it on my tv no problem.  The problem is that I have now spent an entire Saturday going on 6.5 hours inside on this comcast website trying to get help with a problem that is not unique (judging from these support forums).  Do you have any insite or suggestions?

Our team is looking into your issue now. Someone will contact via phone within the next 72 hours. If they do not reach you, they will leave a message so please check your messages.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation